It is not only important to leverage new technologies to optimize your business operations, but also for you to transform your operations and business processes to be adaptive to the complexities of today's regulations and market conditions is just as important. Newbridge Consulting has the hands-on experience, the technical expertise, and a proven track record to execute these necessary changes to the operations and technology to your business.
Once engaged with a client's internal subject matter experts, our team of consultants will perform an effective, integrated approach to assess the current state of each process of your business, design the future state and implementing a sound plan for process improvement. While assessing these processes, we will identify gaps in your business line and provide the right methodology that will be responsive to process redesign challenges and ensure your business operations are running efficiently, are aligned with corporate strategic objectives and become less costly, while being innovative and adaptive to market conditions.
To ensure a smooth transition for the redesign of your operations, we will develop change management initiatives that will handle stakeholders' resistance to change, the reorganization of human capital, and the implementation of new processes and systems to support the major overhaul that is needed to keep your company moving forward.
While assessing our client's use of technology, we will determine whether your business operations and processes are utilizing the company's implemented technology to its fullest, as well as, new technologies that will improve your business operations and processes. Automation of processes through technology enablement, implementation of the latest technologies, and a cost-effective approach for change is what Newbridge Consulting brings to the table.
- Loan origination policies, processes, and technology assessment
- Loan sales (Secondary Marketing activities) policies, processes, and technology assessment
- Loan servicing policies, processes, and technology assessment
- Defaulted loan servicing and loss mitigation
- Capital market trading of fixed income securities
- Mortgage or Asset backed securitization impairment assessments
- Benchmarking operational performance including profitability, cost, efficiency, and timing
- Business process redesign and enhancement
- Identifying new or refining current business requirements for new technology applications
- Assess technology and data architecture
- Perform current, future state and GAP assessment
- IT solutioning
- Requirements gathering
- Vendor selection
- UAT and change management process
- IT Audit and Reviews